Title: SU-122 Mid Production
Kit Number: MINA35197
- Paint and Glue sold separately
Everything you need for an accurate model in one box.
- Highly detailed model
- Up-to-date technology using sliding moulds
- Total parts 921
- 822 Plastic Parts
- 95 Photo-etched Parts
- 4 Clear Plastic Parts
- Decal Sheet for 3 options
- Full-colour instruction
- Fully detailed engine compartment and chassis
- Interior is accurately represented
- Workable Track Link (two types tracks)
SU-122 Soviet self-propelled howitzer was created in November 1942 at the design bureau of UZTM (Uralmashzavod – Uralsky Machine Building factory).The vehicle was based on the T-34 medium tank chassis andwas a Soviet self-propelled howitzer or assault gun used during World War II. The machine was designed to destroy fortifications, gun emplacements and tanks.